For over 60 years, Lüders & Partner GmbH have been publicly appointed and sworn auctioneers and appraisers of machinery and industrial equipment. In addition, we liquidate machines and equipment through online and live auctions for our clients, such as: insolvency administrators, banks, financial institutions and leasing companies, investment companies and entrepreneurs.
With approximately 30 employees at six locations throughout Germany, a well-rehearsed and experienced team of competent external specialists and an extensive network of partner companies, we manage all aspects of liquidation, marketing, appraisal and restructuring processes throughout Europe.
For our teams in Hamburg, Baden-Württemberg, Berlin, Bavaria, Lower Saxony and North Rhine-Westphalia, we occasionally look to hire reinforcements in a number of areas and requirement profiles. The current job offers can be found on this page.
Project Assistance (m/f/d)
For active support of our team in Hamburg we are looking for a project assistant with experienced knowledge in MS-Office; especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
The tasks include, among others:
- General office and assistance activities such as business mail, telephone service and customer service
- Organization of reference files & electronic filing
- Support in auction execution: advertising, invoicing and delivery note creation, answering customer inquiries
- Internet research and database maintenance
In addition to the routine handling of MS Office, you have the following prerequisite skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional practice in a similar field of activity
- Independent, very precise work
- Ability to remain calm and in control even in stressful situations
- Absolute reliability and high commitment
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with our appraisal and auction software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your informative application by email stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.